You are lucky for getting a full week to spend in London. The great City of London has so many tourist attractions that you need to plan properly all the vacation days. Unless you make a proper London 7 days itinerary there are high chances to miss some of the important city attractions. Undoubtedly, London has some of the best cultural attraction in the world, and it’s a good chance to explore the majority of them in 7 days. If you are thinking about how to plan a week-long vacation in London, stick to this London Itinerary.
So Let’s begin…
Explore London in 7 Days: Day One
This is the first day you stepped into the great City of London. Check in to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at Leisure. Stroll around the city for some time at your own pace and feel the greatness of London. If you feel hungry visit Borough Market and taste the mouthwatering street foods selling over there.
Explore London in 7 Days: Day Two
The best way to explore London and cover all major attractions is to start early in the morning. The roads in London get extremely crowded with expected traffic jams. Start your day around
5 AM and visit the Tower Bridge for stunning photographic views.
- Later visit Tower of London
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- London Eye, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey. These places are located at a walking distance from each other with many stop-over points, like cafes, restaurant, etc. where you can sit and relax for some time.
Explore London in 7 Days: Day Three
On the third day visit among the following:
- First of all: Buckingham Palace, don’t miss seeing the ‘Changing the Guard Ceremony’ at the Buckingham Palace.
- Hyde Park, Speakers’ Corner
- Piccadilly Circus, National Gallery, London, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden
- and finally the Royal Physic Garden or Holland Park.
Explore London in 7 Days: Day Four
- Visit London’s iconic museums like:
- the British Museum
- Postal Museum
- Postman’s Park
- Also visit The Silver Vault, an underground market selling antique silver just located in the City of London. For instance walk from the Silver Vault to the Law court and then Tate Modern via the River Bank and explore at your own pace.
Explore London in 7 Days: Day Five
On the fifth day choose to visit one of the Royal Places just outside of London to list a few below:
- Royal Botanic Gardens of Kew
- Hampton Court
- Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. it is the Queen’s favorite residence.
Get back on time to enjoy a famous London’s theatrical show in the West End area. Choose your favourite show from the available list and enjoy the evening.
Explore London in 7 Days: Day Six
There is an amazing archaeologically and UNESCO world heritage site where you can travel from London. The London-Stonehenge tour is a full day tour where you get picked up at a given location and dropped back there afterward. It is a full day tour which covers important historic locations like the ancient Roman City of Bath. However my favorite day trip from London is: Leeds Castle “The Loveliest Castle in the World”. Despite the name Leeds Castle in set amid a 500 acres of amazing parkland and gardens in Kent in addition you can also visit Dover there you can see the White Cliffs.
Explore London in a week: Day Seven
This is the last day of the travel itinerary. Why not Visit :
- Greenwich Royal Observatory and the Planetarium in particular discover the history of Greenwich Mean Time
- Old Royal Naval College and Cutty Sark
- Greenwich Market, National Maritime Museum and Greenwich Park. Finally finish the day by taking a cruise on the River Thames to get back to Central London.
Staying for a week in London is long enough to explore the city’s major attractions.
If stay is shorter check this guide and you will cover most of London’s major attractions.
Check out the painting from artesgualo he also has a stall on Portobello Market on Saturdays.